Our Mission At The StayB Development CO., LTD.(hereinafter referred to as "StayB") are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information. StayB’s mission is to consistently exceed our guests' expectations in terms of the products and services we provide to our business and leisure travelers. We strive to create an experience that is responsive to our guests' needs by using the information you entrust us with responsibly. StayB is committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws throughout the world.
|Purposes of collection Item(s)
|Possession and usage period
|Effective communication for notices and resolution of dissatisfaction issues providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g., fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order)
|Until fulfilling a request for information
1. ① StayB will not, at any time, use the private information outside the boundaries of the “Purposes of Collection and Use of Private Information” or provide such information to a third party or business/institution.
2. ② StayB does not provide the private information , However, exceptions apply in the following cases: Provision of such information as required by related laws and regulations or upon the demand of an investigative authority for investigative purposes and according to procedures and methods determined by law<
1. StayB consigns the task of handling the following private information to an outside service provider for the provision of its services:
a. Weblog Analysis: Amazing Soft (Provided Information: Cookie, Log Data of Usage Route)
1. ① StayB immediately destroys all private information upon the achievement of the purposes of collection or provision of such information. The time of destruction of the relevant information is as follows: Information collected for providing services: Upon the completion of the request for information
2. ② Provided, however, the following information will be retained by StayB for the necessary period for various purposes, including confirming the management duty of transactions, pursuant to related regulations and internal policy:
c. Records of customer dissatisfaction or disputes settlement: Up to three years
In order to anticipate your needs, StayB provides links to other web sites for your convenience and information StayB is not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent web site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. Please note that whileStayB will protect your information on StayB owned and operated web sites, we cannot control and will not be responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites not controlled or authorized by The Hotel. Third party web sites that are accessed through links on our web sites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and security measures. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented by third parties on their web sites. We encourage you to contact them to ask questions about their privacy practices, policies and security measures before disclosing any personally identifiable information. We recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked web sites to understand how those web sites collect, use and store information.
StayB designates the following department and Private Information Manager in order to protect the private information of Members and resolve any dissatisfaction regarding personal information.
StayB, in principle, does not collect private information of users under the age of 14. Provided, however, if the collection of such information is deemed necessary, StayB will adhere to the related laws and notices.
1. ① StayB will not transmit for-profit advertisement information
2. ② StayB will take the following measures in the subject title and content section of e-mails containing on-line marketing advertisement information, including product information, to assist the users’ recognition of such e-mails:
3. ③ Information harmful to children/teenagers will contain the wording “(Adult Advertisement)”